Management of gross price list and temprorary price reduction process, Eveluate field pricing data and review company running rate and create weekly / monthly / quarterly pricing plan with Pricing Manager, Communicate with field sales team and collect data and suggest nessesary modification about pricing plan to Pricing Manager, Prepare company channel pricing indexes, Monitor and report customer development agreement performance.
• University degree in economics or Business Administration,
• Experience in related fields (FMCG), in a multinational company is a strong asset
• Minimum 2 years experience in Finance (controlling or planning)
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Strong analytical skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates.